The highly skilled gynecologists with privileges at Florida Hospital offer women access to state-of-the-art gynecological care and services that range from routine exams to the latest minimally invasive procedures. Our gynecological services include:
- Routine gynecological exams
- Breast screening
- Evaluation and management of menopause symptoms
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Family planning
- HPV vaccination
- In-office minimally invasive procedures (including permanent birth control)
- Comprehensive gynecological surgery
Additionally, the Center for Women & Children at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center has received the prestigious Center of Excellence designation from the American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery (AIMIS). This organization recognizes hospitals that excel and provide leadership in this cutting-edge surgical technique. Stringent surgical standards must be met to be awarded a Center of Excellence distinction by AIMIS.
To find a gynecologist nearest you, click here.